Starting at £174912 days • 19 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order Your 2013/2014 Brochure Today!
It's Free! »
Explore vibrant Turkey, an amazing mix of ancient and new, Asian and European on this exciting 13-day holiday. Witness Istanbul’s famous Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and the church of Hagia Sophia. Explore the grand ruins of Ephesus. See the fanciful landscape of Cappadocia with its “fairy chimneys” and 6th century rock chapels. Visit Konya, home of the Whirling Dervishes and discover two of the most important ancient sites in Turkey: Pergamon and the legendary city of Troy. Spend two nights in Kusadasi, a beautiful seaside resort. See the priceless collection of archaeological artefacts at the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations. Stay two nights in the Turkish Riviera.
- Visit legendary Troy, the city destroyed by the beauty of “the face which launched a thousand ships” during the Trojan War.
- Spend two relaxing nights in Antalya on the Turkish Riviera.
- Visit the ruins of Ephesus, once one of the grandest cities in the Roman world.
- Explore Istanbul’s famous sites, including the Blue Mosque, Church of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace.
- Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Antalya, Perge, Mevlana Museum, Cappadocia, Kaymakli, Goreme Open Air Museum, Turkish Night, Ankara, Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Atatürk Mausoleum, Istanbul, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque